How to Apply
Applicants should download and complete the appropriate forms.
These documents are available in PDF format, and can be viewed with Acrobat Reader. Download and Install if you do not have Acrobat Reader.
- Senior Members Application Forms - Academic (Local Applicants)
- Senior Members Application Forms - Academic (Foreign Applicants)
- Senior Members Application Forms - Professional/Administrative (Local Applicants)
- Senior Members Application Forms - Professional/Administrative (Foreign Applicants)
- Senior/Junior Staff Application Forms
- General Conditions of Service for Senior members
- Please submit a separate application form for each job that you apply for.
- Submit an up-to-date CV
- We regret that the University does not acknowledge every application form received due to the time and cost involved. Those selected for interview will normally be informed.
Please return completed application forms by post to the address below:
University for Development Studies,
Post Office Box 1350,
The Senior Assistant Registrar,
University of Ghana Office,
321 City Road, London, EC IV ILJ, U.K.
The University values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The University for Development Studies only advertises our own vacancies on this website; we do not advertise any external vacancies.