The Faculty offers the following Programmes;
- 4-Year BSc (Actuarial Science)
- 4-Year BSc (Computer Science)
- 4-Year BSc (Financial Mathematics)
- 4-Year BSc (Mathematical Science (Mathematics Option))
- 4-Year BSc (Mathematical Science (Statistics Option))
- 4-Year BSc (Mathematics-With-Economics)
- 4-Year BSc (Accounting-With-Computing)
- 4-Year BSc (Information Technology)
- 4-Year BEd (Mathematical Sciences)
- 2-Year Diploma in Statistics
- 2-Year Diploma in Computer Science
- Bridging Science Programme
- Candidates may apply for a six-week bridging programme to prepare them for admission into the University’s Mathematics and Science-based degree programmes at the Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, Navrongo Campus.
- Preference will be given to female students from disadvantaged schools.
The Bridging Programme is a residential fee-paying programme at the Navrongo Campus.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Statistics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Data Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Applied Statistics
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Mathematics/Computational Mathematics
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Biometry